Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top 10 Pet Peeves

So I kind of get annoyed really easily.. well not really.. but kind of. But I definitely have many pet peeves and here are my top 10!

1. Slow walkers
2. Slow drivers( and bad drivers in general!)
3. When people look over my shoulder at what I am doing
4. Cheaters! Ugh they drive my crazy! Its like just do your own work.
5. When people take things that are mine without asking
6. When there are people in front, behind, or around me that bounce their legs on the ground or on their desk and it shakes me! There is a girl in my english class that does that and I am just sitting there reading my book and I start bouncing! It drives me crazy!
7. When girls act dumb!
8. When people say sexual jokes and comments.
9. When kids bump into me in the hallway or they see me walking and I try to move out of the way but they just run into me.
10. When I forget to do something or make a stupid mistake on a test.

6 comments:

Rachelizabeth said...

by the way, did you know that beccad93.blogpsot.com is a bible study website thing... it is NOT your blog, not even close :) haha

Becca Dorian said...

Wait... what? I am so confused haha

Rachelizabeth said...

blogPSOT.com is like a random bible website... it's weird.

Becca Dorian said...

Oh hahahaha that's so funny!!

Shari said...

I have a few of those same pet peeves. :)

Caitlin Lang said...

There is this kid in my English class too that drives me crazy with his bouncing. I have to move my desk back so it won't make my desk bounce. I want to punch him nearly everyday!