Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Differences

Well I was going to do the one where I was supposed to post a picture of me when I was still little but I cant figure out how to work my scanner so I will do that one another time. So now I am going to write about the next one which is the differences between me and my best friend, which would be Caitlin Lang.
So our differences are:
1. She is very neat and organized. I am too when I want to be, but that is definitely not very often.
2. She has long blonde hair, and I have short brown hair
3. She is short and I am a little taller :)
4. We don't like the same boys which is a blessing. It really is.
5. She lives in Poway, I live in Carmel Valley
6. She doesn't like cake, I really like cake! But there are some cakes that I don't like!
7. We have a little bit of different styles.
8. There are only 4 kids in her family, and there are 6 in mine.
And that is all that I can think of right now. I am sure there are more, but her and I are very alike in so many ways as well:)

2 comments:

Caitlin Lang said...

I have to agree with all those differences. :)

Becca Dorian said...

Haha oh good! That would be awkward if you didn't!!! Haha:)