Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Someone I would switch lives with for a day...

Since it has been a while since I have blogged, I am going to do 2 posts today! Alright so the next topic on my 30 Day Challenge is someone I would switch lives with for a day and why. I think right now I would want to switch lives with Taylor Swift. Not just because I am obsessed with her, but because she is a real person to me. She lives a real life and doesn't let her fame get in the way. She lives in an apartment in Tennessee. She is so vintage and cute. I would love to see what a typical day for her is. The people she gets to see, the places she goes, the songs she writes. I think she is a lyric genius and I just can not even comprehend all the songs she has written and the specific significance to them. I wish I could write poems or songs about my life. But I am just not good at that kind of thing! But that was if I really had to. I love my life. I love where I am in life and what I am doing with my life. I wouldn't actually want to be anyone else except for me. I have an amazing life and I have really been blessed with so much!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I hope, hope, hope she stays 'real' and doesn't go all crazy like most stars.

P.S. You're WAY cuter than her.