Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

So this isn't one of the 30 day challenge blogging ideas, but I really want to mention a couple of things that I am thankful for. And only a couple because I am grateful for too many things to list on here!

1. My health. I am so grateful to be healthy and be able to move and just have fun!
2. My house. Living in Carmel Valley, where everyone has everything, I am really grateful for my house. No it isn't a big flashy house, but it is homey and comfortable. There are some people with boxes as their house and I am so grateful that I even have one even if it is not high class and gorgeous. It is to me!
3. My bed. I love my bed. I love sleeping and it is so comforting to know that I have a nice warm bed to crawl into after a really long day!
4. Food. Food is so great. And after working at a grocery store, it makes you very humble and thankful to have all that food ready and available when you need it! We are so fortunate to have the money to even buy food.
5. My dad's job. I am really grateful that my dad has a job and that he works hard to provide for me and my family.
6. My job. Even though my job is not the best, I am grateful that I am learning to be responsible and to provide for myself.
7. Little children. I am really thankful for little kids because they are so strong and so innocent and they have honestly taught me some great lessons!
8. Education. There has been a lot of things happening with the economy and with people losing their jobs. I am really grateful that I have the opportunity to get an education to one day have a job in anything if I need to provide for myself or for my family. We are commanded to get the best education we can and I am doing that now and I am going to keep doing it at college.
9. Shoes and Socks. I am so thankful for socks and that they keep my feet warm when my parents refuse to turn on our heater and my feet are freezing. And shoes are wonderful.
10. The gospel. I could go on and on about how thankful I am for the gospel and how it has affected my life. But I think that would bore you all because I have already mentioned it many times. I just love the gospel and that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father sacrificed so much for me.
11. Holidays. I am grateful for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. And all the others that make us reflect on our lives and think about others and how truly blessed we are.
12. Family. I have an amazing family. Immediate and extended. I know that I was put into my family for a reason and I love my family so much! They are so fun! And it is NEVER boring at my house!!
13. Friends. Once again I could go on and on but I have already said on here how grateful I am for friends. I have the most amazing friends in my life. I really have been blessed!!
14. Technology. I am really grateful for technology because without it we wouldn't be able to do a lot of things. I am especially grateful for medical technology and that it can save lives!

Those are just a couple things that I am thankful for, however there are many many more!!! :) I hope everyone had an amazing and super fun Thanksgiving!

No comments: