Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

I wish I could change time.


Lately I have been thinking alot about how fast time goes. And it really is true that time flies when you are having fun! This past week I went on a canoe trip (which I will blog about soon) and my stake president's wife was talking during a devotional about how now is the time to make the right decisions and by firm in the gospel because soon we will be on our own. And as exciting as that sounds, I feel like I am not quite ready. I am going to be 18 in 8 months. That is just crazy! I remember being a little girl and dreaming about when I would turn 18 and become an adult but now its almost here! The speed of time is scary but exciting and wonderful at the same time!

No comments: