Tuesday, December 28, 2010

17!

Whooo I am 17 now! Its crazy. Time has really gone by so fast! So here is what I did for my birthday:

I woke up, took a shower, and got ready. And then I ate breakfast and opened presents. I got really cute brown boots and money! :) Then I finished getting ready and I went shopping at target and then at the mall with Aly Carter. I got lots of cute stuff at the mall. I am really excited. But then we took Aly home and I went to Ashley Oross's house and met up with Spencer, Angie, Amelia, Taylor, and Mackena and we all went to Seaport Village to walk around. We went to the Sailor Me statue and we took lots of pictures. After we left, we decided to go to Urban Outfitters to look around because we all love that store. But I forced myself not to buy anything. It is so expensive. But then as we were walking out of the store there was a bum on the corner that looked up and was like, "Oh my gosh!! Barbie dolls!!" It was so funny. But then we went back to Ashley's house and I went home and had dinner and my family sang to me. It was a really fun day! :)

P.S. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE STATUE AND THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: