Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Write a letter to a loved one...

Okay I apologize for not updating for so long! I apologize mostly to Aly who has been freaking out. So the next one on the challenge is write a letter to a loved one. So I have decided to write a letter to my mom because I know she will read it and comment because she reads and comments on EVERYTHING.
Dear Mom,
I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You have done so much for me and I honestly do not know how you have put up with me for pretty much 17 years. You are wonder woman. I don't even know how you raised 6 kids! You are kinda crazy for that :) But you are an amazing person. I am so grateful that you are my mom. You are so kind and sweet and caring and willing to help and always there for me. Life is crazy for you and so busy but you still find time to come and try to talk to me or ask me how my day was or things like that. And I know I really have not been the easiest teenager but I really do love you and I am so thankful for all that you do :) You mean so much to me.
Thank you so much again for all that you do and when I am being a pain in the butt just remember that I do love you even when I am being a stupid teenager.
Love you
Love, Becca :)

No comments: