Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving! I truly love this holiday. All day I have been thinking about the things that I am grateful for and so many come to mind. But right now in my life, there are a few that stand out.

1. Where I live. I moved at the beginning of the summer and I am grateful that I moved to Heber, UT as opposed to any other place. It is so dang beautiful here and it has been so much fun. I love looking out the window and seeing the snow covered mountains and the beautiful landscape.

2. My friends. I am so blessed to have the most amazing friends. EVER. Caitlin Lang, Aly Carter, Anneliese Carter, Rachel Potter, Sarah Jenson, Macey Bleazard, Abby Snow, Anne Dansie, and Whitney Wilcox. Some of these girls I have known for a while, and some only a couple months. But I am so blessed to have them in my life. They have all helped me so much and I have so much fun with them. This past week has been the best because on Sunday, Aly slept over and I got to spend Monday with her! Then I got to see Caitlin and Anneliese on Tuesday in Provo! You all should be jealous because I have the best friends ever and they are always there for me and they are all such great examples to me and I love them dearly.

3. Education. I have been applying to college lately and even though it is super super stressful, its been good and I am really excited to further my education. It is not always the best thing in the world, but we are supposed to attain as much knowledge in this life as we can and I am grateful that I go to such a great school!

4. Seminary. I have 8th period seminary this year and some people have asked me if its hard not to skip it and my answer is no. I absolutely LOVE seminary and I am so grateful for it in my life. I have an amazing teacher this year and I have learned so much. Its been really fun and I know thats where I am supposed to be at that time of the day. It really helps.

I am also so grateful for my parents and my family and all that they do for me... even though they constantly tease and make fun of me. :) haha Also I am grateful for the gospel, food, my house, clothing, money, EVERYTHING that I have in this life. I am a blessed girl!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

3 comments:

Aly Carter said...

becca i am so grateful for you too!

Becca Dorian said...

I love you Aly!! And im so happy i got to see you!

Rachelizabeth said...

I love you so so much! You make me smile on days i just want to cry and rip all of my hair out! I make me laugh when I'm angry at the world. I can't imagine my life without you! There's no way i would've made it these past four years! SURE LOVE YA!! :)